[ian-reeds-games] Re: twilight: wrong side of the river

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:40:15 -0400

Hi Carlos,
Yeah, I like your ideas! The dungeon would be cool, and it does kind of fit the
theme.
I am going to try that out and see how that works.

Right now I thought about a new monster  to handle the choke point of the
bridge.
It is a frost giant. It is kind of a left over idea of doing a norse faction.
It was designed originally as a summonable  monster type, much like the dragons
and such were.

The frost giant has an improved throw boulders that has an increase of range to
3. It has 22 health, massive defense, and ice immunity. It can freeze water and
attack once a round.
With this dungeon idea, maybe I should slot the frost giant into that, and see
how that goes. Maybe it has to be toned down a little for the dungeon cause I
am not sure about balance with    it yet.
I think this is going to be neat. Thanks for the ideas! I will let you know
when I got something running.

Thanks for telling me about inconvenient treaty. I swore I thought I fixed that
particular problem, but when I checked out the teams enemies flag, the good
team only had the evil guys as an enemy. Hopefully this will change the dynamic
a bit.
You think daggerdale should get a little beefed up? Maybe extra structure
health?

Thanks for your input, It is really helpful.

I will let the list know when I get the changes into the dropbox.