[ian-reeds-games] Re: transform wierdness

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:55:36 +0000

That is odd. And I have no idea why, since it's only applying transforms to a singular unit. Maybe it's something in the shared.addUnit function when there's already stuff on the map, maybe? I might need Ian to look into this one to see if it's me or not.

Craig

On 01/01/2014 20:50, Allan Thompson wrote:
Hope everyone had oris having or will have a good new year so far,
Just wanted to report something. When a structure  has a unit or  another
structure on it, and usually this happens with the computer controlled
stuff, it tends to transform he thing on it right along with it. I think
someone else discovered this before, but apparently it is still doing it.

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD