[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:04:39 -0500

That must be it.  I use an xp laptop. Maybe there is a plugin or something that
will help xp machines play that bit rate or whatever?

I finally got thru the mummy level. Dang, that was tough. I like the new sounds
you put in. More sounds are always better in my opinion.
I especially loved the spasm sound effect, really excellent! It made you feel
like your brains were under mummy control, lol.
That monkey boy of tut just had to die. was he supposed to move at all? Cause
he didn't. I ain't complaining cause I am not sure if I could have  taken him
out otherwise.
I also got to tell you, that I avoided a fight with the  guardians in the last
room. I simply panicked       and ran around them. I don't know if that was
intended or not, but after tut and the nameless cabana boy I just felt like I
went thru a boss fight already. If was not intended then I would stick another
wall or something to block the route around the bad guys tot he right.

That was a lot of fun!