[ian-reeds-games] Re: to allan Tombson

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:54:13 -0400

Hey,
Thanks for the kind words. I feel good when someone enjoys my map packs.

Thanks for the input on user guides. So you don't think the starship battles
needs one?

I actually found a  partial user guide for age of warlords that I had not
completed, and must have forgotten about. yOu see I had made a map pack
called warlords, but it was smaller and had a lot of problems with it, but I
did have a partial guide in that. So hopefully I can make that work.

Thanks again,