[ian-reeds-games] Re: the tomb robber series

  • From: Niklas <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:56:22 +0200

Hi Alan,

Now I found out what you mean. It’s hard to beat and very long, but it’s great.
Generally I like the feature to implement AI controlled units wich are helping
you out, makes the maps more interesting. For tomb robbers, it would be cool if
seperate sounds can be implemented for hitting vampires and if they are dead as
well.