[ian-reeds-games] the tomb robber series

  • From: niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 23:03:34 +0200

Hi,

I like this map series very much. It’s funny. But I am stuck in the graves of
vampires. I killed the vampires behind the first door. The next room I entered
was empty. And then, I searched a way to go and there seems to be walls
everywhere. I can’t explore the unexplored areas. What’s the best way to get
past the walls? And I had twice the situation, that I suddenly have been
killed. The vampire stands behind me without a warning. Is this a bug or a
trap? And, how do you solve the map? I need help here. I go everywhere with the
cursor keys and in some situations I am lost. Are there Keys wich I can use to
help me in navigation?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Niklas