[ian-reeds-games] testing the titon map

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 12:58:56 +1300

hi.
just tested the hunt for titon map1.
I was able to send the pod, but I have no idea how to get out myself.
I assumed that once I sent the pod I would be out.
I wasn't.
while I was crossing to the pod I crossed an evil space, and then enemies started coming at me. I couldn't get out though and when I died the game continued in a stuck state though technically I had won.
the flight of iciris needs to be made a bit easier though.
maybe if you could get rid of the fighters or make the map a bit smaller I was able to get rid of the cruiser but the fighters well, with their disrupters and such it was game over for me in a vary short time.