[ian-reeds-games] terrain question

  • From: garrett knight <wolfofthewind48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:20:43 -0700

Hi all
So, I have a unit in my angel wars map pack that can deal with nature. I'm planning to have them be able to open canyons in the earth, make walls form from the ground, making rivers, and a few other things. The issue with the ones I listed is that I have a lot of terrain in my map pack and am planning to add more. So, my question is, is there a way I can make these skills target all terrain except for serten types? I shudder to think what my replace terrain lines would look like if there's no way to do this.
Thanks in advance for any help or answers.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip