[ian-reeds-games] Re: terrain bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:00:22 -0400

The type of damage I am trying to protect against is the default damage.
Guess I can list the default and see if that works.

From: allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] terrain bug
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:57:54 -0400

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but the health_protect= flag is
not working forterrain.
I have a bunch of critters standing on the stuff and it just isn't
working.

That's about it,
Thanks,
al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field.
Or by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip