[ian-reeds-games] tactical battle map packs

  • From: nikita <nikitashalkin2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 22:18:02 +0500

Hello people,

I subscribed to this list just today, in hopes of finding never versions of tb map packs and in general finding new map packs which are not on the official map pack downloader on the map pack site.

I tried searching for them here, but all dropbox links are broken, and as a result i didn't find anything.

I've hered that there is age of warlords version 5, i have only version 2. Where can i get version 5?

Also, i've hered about slave lords den, or something like that, where can i find this also?

    Is there a newer version of rampage? mine is 2.0.

Well i think that's all packs i have, well also i have one shot wonders, star wars the clone wars between shadows and darkness, demon wars cycle, red alert, redwall abbi conquer, and all downloadable packs from the map pack download.

So the final question, is there more packs? or do you have updates to packs which i have?

Thanks in advance!

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip