[ian-reeds-games] Re: tactical battle latest dev

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:50:49 -0500

Ok, I am glad you told me you liked that map! I will keep it in.

When you say marauders, do you mean the first time you run into the orions on
the training sims? I think I have them featured in the first two, the asteroid
base and the two orion raider ships.

You were actually fighting your way out of the lyran map? Dang, you actually
killed half of the map?!
I am always stunned to hear players beating odds that I thought were
insurmountable, lol.

I am still working on the starship map with the four or five new maps but I
think you inspired me to work on them a bit harder. It is good to hear that
some enjoys what you create.

Thanks,