[ian-reeds-games] summoning bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 04:32:28 -0400

I think I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

First off, I added two new maps featureing monkey's random summon script.
They are the last two maps.

What you will notice is that while the players team doesn't seem to have a
problem, the computer seems unable to summon more than one unit onto a tile
that can hold up to 3. This causes thecomputer to become severely
handicapped, especially when it surrounds itself with structures. I have
tried work arounds, but honestly, nothing is really working that well. I
suspect it has something to do with teams, but being the low brow round
these parts just means that I am 99% clueless, grin.

Thanks,
al
"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip