[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship minor update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:30:18 -0400

Carlos,
I just wanted to say thatNVDA is just fantastic! I can't believe it is free and
Jaws is thousands of dollars.

Anyway, I tested it out on notepad and it did exactly as you said. No more
notepad troubles.

Unfortunately, I didn't save any of my rtf files  recorde to audio  files, so I
am not sure if I really have time to change the stuff over, but anything new I
make will be done this way, so thanks so much, man, it's really cool,
especially with this eloquence voice. The other voice was...well really harsh.