[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship battles basic

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:52:10 +1300

no problem.

At 11:08 AM 1/22/2014, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
Sorry about that.
For some reason I hid the shield and cloaks points from the unit status
display, so when you hit F4 they won't show.
I think I thought that  it would make the long list of points show up a
little shorter, but I see where I screwed up on that. I will change that.

I also do not remember why I had ships wait for 2 rounds before uncloaking.
Chances are it is a throwback from when I  had the computer  use cloak,  and
I put that in arbitrarily to force the computer to not go into a stupid
cloaks then uncloaks in the same  instance in a single round.
I think I will change that so that the player can cloak and uncloak as they
please.
Sorry for the confusion. I'll get back to you shortly.