[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship battles

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:37:20 -0500

Hi Shaun,
I  went back and checked out the two maps that I could remember used bird of
prey ships that decloaked. I checked their stats and they did in fact change
into the non cloaked version of the ships.
Is there a specific map that you saw this happen in starship battles?
I am not really sure what else to do, because I can't recreate the problem.
So I put the link for starship battles in this email, just in case something
got screwy in the download thru the program. Also I would recommend deleting
or removeing craig's script folder, and replaceing it with a fresh download.
I apologize, I don't know what else to do.
The starship battles link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/starship%20battles%20basic.zip