[ian-reeds-games] Re: starcraft

  • From: "Jono Heaps" <jono_heaps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:27:45 +1300

Heya,

Are you thinking of making a Star Craft map? That'd be fantastic!

I used to watch friends play Star Craft. I don't know if it was ever
accessible, but it was always fun to watch the Terran, the Zerg and the
Protoss battle it out. Apparently it's acknowledged by enthusiasts as one of
the best games ever made. It's Science Fiction/RTS. I forget the particular
characteristics of the three alien races, but I think the Zerg were quite
similar to Star Trek's Borg in that they were obsessed with technology and
tried to assimilate everything that moved. I can find out more about it if
you want.

Jono