[ian-reeds-games] Re: star trek borg game

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:24:20 -0400

Those robots were interesting.  The thing is, would the federation  really
create robots to fight their battles?  The last "robot" they had fly it's own
mission was M5 in the original series, and it went and started blowing up other
federation ships  during a test. I could see the feds being nervous  about
adding robots into the mix cause who knows what the robots will do. For all
they know, the robots might willing surrender themselves for an exchange for
some organic body parts, lol.