[ian-reeds-games] some questions regarding map creation

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:12:42 +0330

hello
i'm trying to give map creation a shot, however i have two questions for now.
first, is there a way to rotate the map while creating it?
i wanted the bottom left edge to be 1, 1. instead of top left.
so i want to put my squad to the bottom of the map and their path to above, so that could make sense abit.

my second question is, that is there a way to give players some free turns first, or more specificly, i want to give the player abit time to arange their squads before the enemmy (AI) starts to rush their forces toward the player.

oh and something else, i wanted to have a skill called sneak which would cost more movement points but instead the AI would not notice the player unit while it moves. is there a way to do that? or that could be added to the features list to be added in future development.
thanks alot for any help!
and sorry for my bad english.
-regards,
hadi.