[ian-reeds-games] slightly more info and a possible solution

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:20:23 +0000

Hi all
and sorry for not checking everything through properly before
eMailing. I could have put this all in one message if I'd done more
testing of it first.
It appears that the problem occurs only on an enemy that has been
created using the map editor and when using the shift+t toggle team
feature. I can only assume that my problem is linked to this. I am
reluctant to put up my map for people to test my theory only because
its far from ready yet and I didn't really want it out there until it
was in a condition where I wanted it testing. But if I need to then I
will of course.
But I've even created an identical unit to mine as a seperate text
file but with the only change being that it is in team=2 and the skill
works fine on him, but if i put a unit in the map as team 1 using the
original unit but change it in the editor to team 2 using the toggle
shortcut, thats where the problem seems to come from.
Any ideas Ian or anyone else?
Richard