[ian-reeds-games] Re: skill mod function

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:53:13 -0400

ROFL...
Your killing me!

I can just see that particular episode of law and order...

"Your Honor, my client says that her sense of humor requires necessary
payments to keep that humor at a sufficient level equal to her current
standard of frivolity. Therefore, we request that the ex husband of my
client should pay humor support of four knock knock jokes, 3 acts of
buffoonery featureing banana peels and custard cream pies, and no less then
13 depraved forms of japery, clowning and lastly items that make rude
flatulence sounds. Now, we are willing to go as low as several nonsensical
declarations of silliness, but surely, your honor, my client deserves the
full amount of humor support as provided by law. I state the following
cases; Bozo versus Bango the Clown, The state versus Mr. Yippi the happy
magician, and Ronald McDonald versus The Hamburgler."