[ian-reeds-games] script request

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:31:30 -0400

I was wondering if there was a way to make a script that could take a point
and derive a modifier from it that could then be added to inflict or restore
flags?

Basically I am talking about attributes like strength, dexterity etc.

A sample of this is from D&D:

Atribute roll / modifier
2-3 / minus 4
4-6 / minus 3
6-7 / minus 2
8-9 / minus 1
10-11 / +0
12-13 / +1
14-15 / +2
16-17 / +3
18-19 / +4
20-21 / +5
Etc and so forth

The other part of this would be the ability to affect these points an thus
the modifiers on the fly, meaning from skills and effects.

If this isn't possible, no prob. I just thought I would put it out there.

al
"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip