[ian-reeds-games] Re: script flag question

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:44:14 +0000

Hi again al,

As far as scripts are concerned, structures and units are identical. I don't
even know if there's a way for me to tell if something's a structure or not, to
be honest. So any flag that is supposed to work on units should work on
structures too.

As to the items, I don't know how you got toggle team working on an item, its
not supposed to. Did the item add it to a skill or cause an effect with toggle
team or something? As to transform into, that also is not supposed to work on
items, that's why you're getting that message, I didn't know it would. I
haven't gotten into items that do this kind of thing, yet.

Cheers,

Craig