[ian-reeds-games] Re: reverting as an effect

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:59:03 -0400

No, it was a bust.
I put it into the same effect, and what happened it left behind the warrior,
but created the weer wolf. Oddly, the left behind warrior unit that was able
to transform just stood there. Regardless the fizzle didn't work.

I tried it with two separate effects just to see, the transform happened,
but the fizzle still didn't work.

Thanks for the help though. It could be that I am doing something wrong.