[ian-reeds-games] question from beginner

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:52:42 +0100

Hi all.
A specially Craig. Your map paskc command conquer red allert is very good idea. I began create new maps and units for team 3 the empire. Imperial units and structures are:
chopper_VX, stryker it is the same by Craig.
Structures: Rocket tower, military base, and the imperial construction yard.
I used file with building: build barracks and some one: my file build rocket tower, build military base and slils: train choppervx train stryker. This files are in attachment. Program tell me that any units are not in the maps. When i used map editor in list are all units and structures, but when i want to play team3 or probably team2 i have problem with it.

Sorry my english is bad, beause i am from Czech republic and i learn english a few months.

Ian this game is very good, i am fanatic player strategycs games. Your game is very interesting for me, because units, effects, skils and some one is very differeltny for new maps and scenarios. Please try explain me what i do not correct. I want to learn create new map packs. I am blind historian. I study much more information about differently military organisations, armys and wapons. I would like this facts to use in my new packs, but i must can do it.
Regards.
Jarek from Czech republic.
My contact is:
jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx

I am in this e-mail group. I read your email news. Ian You are very workly programator.

Zpráva bude odeslána s následujícími přílohami:
New units and maps Command and Conquer Red Alert.zip

Poznámka: Jako ochranu proti počítačovým virům mohou některé programy zabraňovat odesílání nebo přijímání některých typů příloh. Informace o způsobu zpracování příloh ve vašem počítači zjistíte v nabídce nastavení zabezpečení.