[ian-reeds-games] Re: question about toggle team

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:24:29 +0200

I've seen the warden duplicate itself when it is controlled by the
enemy, put an enemy warden on your test map and let it go visible and
invisible a few times, I've found it'll duplicate eventually. I think
it might be a bug in the transform script. Hopefully when Ian returns
and helps Craig finish his script flags this problem will be fixed.