[ian-reeds-games] Re: problems with fire effects

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:34:02 -0400

Hi Jarek,
Ok, I think I understand. You want the fire effect to only affect certain
units and/or structures?

Under the skill section, the flag "not_usable_on=" flag in the skill file
will take a comma separated list of all the units/structures that the skill
cannot be used on.

Also, for Ian, it might be nice to jot down a new skill flag called "Only
_usable_on=" which has a comma separated list of units that it can be used
on. This helps when you got dozens upon dozens of units  and you only want a
skill to affect a few.

So in that sense, Jarek, you don't need to worry about making the units
respond to the health of structures and buildings, just the skill flag. Hope
that works out.