[ian-reeds-games] problem with summon units

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:45:30 +0200

Hello all,
I am from Czech republic and I have a problem with summon some units if I want to train or recruit them.
For example. I have town which can training legion or different soldiers, well all is work correct, but I have created units deffenders and problem is here.
Around my city are defence walls.
Legion training is not problem, I can training or summon legion on the same position where is my ttown or where is my walls, but defenders can't summon this. I controlled skills training legion and recruit defenders and I think that it is the same. I don't understand where is the problem.
If I create some different structures where aren't any walls and there is freee space, I can training defenders very well. Do you know if exist some solution for this problem?
Thank you for your help.
Jarek from Kralupy - from small town in the Czech republic.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip