[ian-reeds-games] one shot wonder new map

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:16:32 -0400

Hi all,
I updated the one shot wonder map pack.
There is a second map that features a twist.
You play the role of the zombies. The survivors you are bent on eating come
from Sunnydale...
For those not familiar with that, it is the setting of the Buffy the Vampire
Slayer television series.
Withint he house is allt he characters I could remember and find sound clips
for. Some of the survivors were harder to find then others, and so the cursor
sounds might seem out of place. I felt it was better to have them say
something, then nothing at all.
The characters in the house faeture:
buffy
faith
willow
xander
anya
giles
oz
angel
riley
cordelia
tara
andrew
spike
wesley

I didn't give the survivors anything too special, just extra adrenaline and
extra health, and fully loaded or equipped weapons, but only four of them have
ranged weapons.

Anyway, this is a perfect oppurtunity to download a map pack thru the tb
program!

As always let me know what you think. Be honest, and spare nothing. It is meant
to be a fun map and so there is a couple of easter eggs laying around for those
who might recognize them.