[ian-reeds-games] Re: old bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:41:48 -0500

Another quick note.
I had labeled a sound as activate, but apparently that is the sound for some
menu stuff for the game. It was a chopping guillitine. Everytime I did
anything, it would chop someones head off, lol.
I changed it to something else as not to interfere, but I thought it was funny,
and maybe something to point out for anyone else wanting to use that exact word.