[ian-reeds-games]

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:33:27 -0700

Hello,

I think I mentioned before that I'm somehow being attacked through the
walls even though I shouldn't be, right?
Well, I also have it set so that the terrain is not_flyable and
blocks_sight. It seems, though, that once I get a flying unit the
blocks_sight thing is ignored and I can shoot my opponents back
through the wall. Is this intentional? If so, could you add another
version of the blocks_sight flag that will also block flying units
from seeing/attacking through a particular unit/structure/terrain?