[ian-reeds-games] new map series, traps and pitfalls!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:23:10 -0600

Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce my next map pack, which currently has only one map.
Traps and Pitfalls, a series of maps with pits spikes fire quicksand
demons balrogs and pit crawlers is an exciting game unlike the other
maps in tb so far.
the concept is to explor, and through guess work make your way through
a map jumping over pits and the likes avoiding traps to get to the
finish marker.
you start out with a player menu, which if you do not do anything with
will die after 1 turn.
in the menu, you can choose from 5 characters, each with they're own strengths.
the alien has extra range, edwin more attack damage at base level,
john has more hp, karen has an extra move point to move with and kate
has a longer jump.
the game mechanics are simple, and the only skills in the game are
attack walk jump take give use and equip.
i strongly encourage you to check it out and give me feedback.
as i am not aware how to get my map packs on the downlowd thing in tb,
i thought i would post the link here.
if someone could tell me how to put it on the download item in tb i'd
appriciate it.
traps and pitfalls with one map, cave of eternity,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18725707/traps%20and%20pitfalls.zip

thanks

austen