[ian-reeds-games] Re: new map pack

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:50:57 -0400

Hi Jarek,
I don't rightly know.
I suspect the message got bounced for some reason.

From: =?iso-8859-2?B?SmFyb23tciBQueFuc2v9?= <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: new error
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:53:47 +0100

Hi, here is next error:
---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You
can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then
you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index je mimo rozsah. Index musí být
nezáporný a musí být menší než velikost kolekce.

Název parametru: index

   v System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

   v System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

   v Game.AI.OrderByOverallStrength(List`1 units) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:řádek 525

   v Game.AI.GetBestBuffableUnit(Tile t, Unit curUnit, Skill sk, List`1
units) v C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:řádek 445

   v Game.AI.PerformSkills(Unit curUnit, List`1 friends, List`1 enemies) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:řádek 334

   v Game.AI.RunSimpleAI(Unit u, List`1 friends, List`1 enemies) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:řádek 99

   v Game.AI.TakeTurn(Func`1 getUnits, Func`1 getFriends, Func`1 getEnemies)
v C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:řádek 45

   v Game.Battle.Process(Empty ent) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\States\Battle.cs:řádek 101

   v Game.StateMachine`1.Process() v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\StateMachine.cs:řádek 38

   v Game.Form1.RunGameLoop(Boolean keyPressed) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:řádek 381

   v Game.Form1.GameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) v
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:řádek 324

   v System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

   v System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   v System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg,
IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
jarek
I play this game in win xp.

Do you get last mail  which i send on sunday?
Jarek