[ian-reeds-games] name change thought

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:44:47 -0400

I thought it might be neat to have a script flag that would change the name
of the unit, but I don't mean a transform between units.

For example, the warden can go invisible in warlords.
It could have the word "invisible" added to the name. That would give a
player a little more information about that unit without checking for  the
effect on it, which can take a bit of time to go thru the list of points and
effects and skills etc.

Just an idea.

al

"The truth will make you free"