[ian-reeds-games] movement cost mod problem

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 02:39:46 -0400

Yep, something else is weird.
I just noticed this, but it is on a unit I haven't had a chance to use much.
Essentially on my gnome spider riders, I put a movement_cost_mod=1 in the
unit file.

I did this so that movement would be limited a bit, since it is considered
flying, but I don't want it to move as far as a regular flying movement.

However, when I wish to use a gnome spider rider attack or skill, it tells
me that it costs 1 movement to use. My combat and shoot web  skills for the
spider unit do not involve movement points, so I am thinking this flag
someone has something to do with this.
If you need some kind of test map, I can whip one up real quick.

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD