[ian-reeds-games] Re: moment in time and titon hunt part 2

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:23:57 +1300

no problem, yeah I shift people to the chip but if the admeral is the only 1 then no matter who is on the chip tile it shouldn't pick up till the admeral is there.

if I wait to get the admeral it means I am exposing myself to enemy fire.
I need to dispatch the 2 klingons anyway and after that well.

At 08:47 PM 2/4/2013, you wrote:
I was afraid of that. the map ends if the hunter unit is killed. Both cloaked and uncloaked units are called hunter so I thought that would work, but maybe not. Dang it, I may have to do something else on that map instead. There isn't any way to make a cloak just yet.

I think I am going to pump up the phasers on the constellation class and the torps. Hopefully that will help. I just don't want it a cake walk, you know?

The admiral is the only one with the close forcefield skill. So he personally needs to grab each chip. I thought it would be reallyconfusing trying to pass chips thru skills to the admiral, when he can just run over and grab it himself. I know it works when he has all three chips in his inventory/point total.

I did put in mission briefings but I haven't updated as of yet.
I will make sure the admiral is specifically said to be the only one to pick the chips up.

Sorry about taht hunt map. I got to figure out what else to do.