[ian-reeds-games] Re: minor update to tomb robber

  • From: Joshua Tubbs <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:13:27 -0400

Are you going to upload that to the Map Packs downloads?

On 8/23/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice. I think that's the first map pack out there using the storyline
feature! And this map pack suits it, too.

On 23/08/2015 20:47, Carlos Macintosh wrote:
hi guys, just a minor update to tomb robber here. The map is now in
story form, so you will have to play all the maps over again, sorry.
I've toned down the grave watch guardian a bit on map 1, because you
just can't kill him as he is now. He only has 22 health and 6 corpses,
instead of 25 health and 7 corpses. The link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8252087/tomb%20robber.zip
Enjoy!

On 8/23/2015 3:44 PM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:
But it doesn't make sense for her to be able to move over mountains
by default because mountains aren't bodies of water.

Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 06:50:04 -0600
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Problem getting a particular unit to
fly
From: murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Yes, you'll have to add the mountains into the list of terrain that
your unit can pass.

On 8/23/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

Another thing I've noticed. I have a unit who can swim, meaning I
had to
write up a special terrain_limit list for her that included any
bodies of
water most units couldn't cross normally. The problem is, when I
gave her
the ability to fly, she couldn't move up onto the mountains I had
in my test
map like the other flying units could. I'm guessing this is to do
with the
altered terrain_limit flag, but I can't take that ability of hers
away
because that's part of what makes the Water-Chosen special.

--
-Mew