[ian-reeds-games] Re: kobold lair

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:39:37 -0400

Lol, I never thought about a player baiting the  throne room units into the pit
room. I am going to put terrain limits on the king and whoever else.

The scrolls and wand are really meant for those last rooms. I usually take the
pit room slow, slowly picking offthe archers one  at a time. I usually stagger
them too if I can.

Thanks for playing that. It helps a lot!

al