[ian-reeds-games] Re: kobold lair

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:49:37 -0400

Yeah, I agree.
I have cut down on critters with items to the bare minimum.  I got rid of
the clothes for the characters. The bags of gold are useable and disappear
after that, so I didn't bother. They were nothing more then flavor anyway.

Too bad the items couldn't have a "garbage/trash" skill, like the useable
once items , only the trash skill just "uses them" into nothingness.