[ian-reeds-games] Re: kobold dungeon question

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:58:09 -0400

Hi Allan,
I think that could work. at least we could get back to safely smashing
kobolds, and that's always good for stress relief. poor squishy cave
dwellers.
The equipment might be a problem,and each map would be a free heal,
just imagine, you're just able to survive long enough to end map two,
where in the current map, you'd better find a potion. grins
still, you can look at where you want to divide, and offer the
equipment around that area in the next map in the series, while
starting the characters out with basic equipment again, that would be
a compromise to getting a totally free restore.
Someone else may have a better idea there though.