[ian-reeds-games] items and equipment example

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:44:59 -0400

hey I almost beat the items and equipment example but not quite. first I move over right one square and get both items. I use the scroll of flying to get onto the ledge and before that I let the ogre have a turn so he can move off the other square with the items. so i get onto the ledge, equip the bow get the other items and wear the leather vest or armor. but even with 3 healing potions most I was able to do was get the ogre's health down to 57%. can anyone recommend a better strategy for beating the items and equipment example map? hints? I really like tacticle battle. it seems more challenging than sound-rts is for some reason.