[ian-reeds-games] Re: inputquestion...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 00:10:48 -0600

More medieval packs are always appreciated by me!

The levels sound good. Maybe a battlefield type one too?

Accuracy with storms is doable. Either do the storm as an effect or
otherwise as a terrain thing if you want it permanent. Personally I
use effects for storms, but that's to save me from playing even more
with terrain limitations.
Day and night though. Hmmmmmmmm. Best bet, if you want this, is to use
effects. At least, that's how I'd do it. It would be a major pain
though. You'd need to use map preload effects, and input every single
tile there, or at least every one you want the effect to be occuring
on.

On 9/20/15, anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey all. I got a few things to talk about. one is me working on a map pack,
totally a newb, so been looking at the create guide. at the moment I have
been playing with the get started pack and got things to do what I wanted
them to do. So just wanted to know, anyone interested in a medieval map
pack? I have ideas, but as I am a newb, how much of it will become rock and
stone I still don't know. but at the moment I am thinking of doing castle
take over kind of things. I hope to be able to do a siege, where that is the
goal. another is the basic defend your castle, and another on attacking
other castles. let me know your guys's oppinion on the map theme and any
suggestions are gladly appreciated.
and the question for which I put this email under this thread: is it
possible to have environmental consequences? such as attacking at night,
will deminish the amount a unit can see, or a storm there accuracy with
weapons?