[ian-reeds-games] Re: inheritance question...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 14:08:51 -0700

I'm so happy we have effect immunities now, at least. It saves me a
lot of repetitiveness, in increasing the length of the not_useable_on
flag in many skills aha.

On 1/2/16, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, effect immunities like some other flags, are over writable in
inherited types. So if your fire elementals have particular immunities,
it will overwrite normal inherited ones. It's not like an add or remove
effect_immunities type thing. That may come later if necessary. For now,
though, I think the idea of having a passive skill for all the base
elemental things is a great idea. Good luck!

On 18/12/2015 19:22, Allan Thompson wrote:
Thanks!