[ian-reeds-games] Re: idea for blocking splash from skills

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 08:29:57 -0400

Thanks for help!

From: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monkey
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:03 AM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: idea for blocking splash from skills

Easy, go to the JAWS help menu, and select startup wizard. Keep hitting
next. I think it's in the fourth window, check the box that says use virtual
ribbon menus.

In your defense I didn't know about it until recently when someone else told
me it was possible.

On 5/22/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I do use JAWS. How can you disable ribbons question currently I bought
little add-on tool programs that kind of give you back the old toolbar.
Thanks for any help,
Al