[ian-reeds-games] Re: [ian-reeds-games]

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:32:35 -0500

LOL...I am still having email from days ago just pop out of nowhere!
Apparently, you just released dev 17 again, lol. Sorry, it was just weird
seeing things int he past pop up now.

I did notice what austen was talking about with restore flags. I have a
structure useing a "recharge" point. It is defaulted as 1 per start of every
turn. But it it is not restoreing the recharge, as it were. Maybe if I put it
into the structure itself it will work...

One more item for your list of updates  in the far future.
Would it be possible for the program to tell a player the range from a selected
ship to another location, or another enemy unit for instance? I am not sure how
it could be done or how easy or hard it would be to do, but it might save some
time in players trying to figure out if they hit something at range. Just a
suggestion.

I tried the block fill thingy. Dang, I could have cried, lol. It was a beutiful
thing, grin. That saved a lot of time.

Thank you for the first letter navigation! It was like a whole new editor.

I had read about regions in one of the user guides, but it didn't get into much
detail about what it is or what it does. I am guessing it is the submaps Austen
was talking about?