[ian-reeds-games] Re: hot keys for points

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 16:16:30 -0400

Hi Craig,
I think  on the specific unit would be better then the  whole list of units.
Usually it is just one unit that I would be interested in for certain types of
information.

Thanks Craig. No worries about when. I haven't been very active on list and
been sort of busy.
Your scripts are the lynch pin of  some really great stuff coming up, thank you
so much for your talents in this community!