[ian-reeds-games] hopeful request

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:01:57 -0500

To the wondrous workers of mystical computer programming.
I was wondering if it was possible to allow a passive skill the impassable
flag. Currently there is no way to make this happen for a unit/structure
except to use a transform. I really don't want to make a hundred extra
units+ for a thing like this.
Hopefully this isn't a hard thing to do.
al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip