[ian-reeds-games] Re: having map issues

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:58:59 -0700

Thanks! Hopefully there aren't anymore errors, but I could easily have
missed something.

Oh, it still works? Odd, I ended up having to change all of my files
because I kept getting errors...once I switched each flag to its own
line then those errors stopped being an issue. And I used the
flag=value format.
Good to know though!

--
-Mew