[ian-reeds-games] Re: frustrated with items and equipment example map

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:44:48 +0100

I will second what Ian said, figuring it out is the fun bit. It took me a good few goes at first. But I got a real sense of achievement when I did.

If you follow Ian's instructions, you'll beat it. But... its much better to have figured it out for yourself. You know?

On 18/10/2014 17:01, Jono Heaps wrote:
Hi,

Before reading this email, I tried the items and equipment example for the
first time. The first couple of times I got squashed, but the third time I
managed to defeat the ogre easily enough. Stay out of reach as long as possible
(make him come to you). Make sure he's in attack range of you when you cast the
fire spell so he doesn't move from that spot and gets hit with fire each round.
Use your potions! Good luck. :)

Jono