[ian-reeds-games] fizzle_replace_terrain

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:32:38 +0000

Hi all.
Is there any way I can get the fizzle_replace_terrain flag to work on
tiles surrounding the target tile? I've tried all sorts and just
cannot get it to work. Ian is this flag impossible to make splash?
I've tried putting a splash range in the skill file, I've tried
putting it in the effects file, and I've tried using the
splash_effects flag in the skill file to cause the effect to work on
surrounding tiles.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Richard