[ian-reeds-games] Re: explain please new effects

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:26:19 +0200

It is not good news.
I understand you that it is much work.
Thank you Ian.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Reed" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: explain please new effects

Hi Jarek ,

Sorry, that was a planned feature that I never finished. So you won't actually be able to use it.
Sorry for the confusion.

Ian Reed

On 7/29/2013 5:21 AM, Jaromír Pšánský wrote:
Hi Ian and all.
In the one from your emails writeing:
"Here's another example with morale:
morale_below_effects=10%|panic
morale_above_remove_effects=30%|panic

In this example a unit gets the panic effect if their morale falls below
10% but only gets it removed if they get their morale back above 30%.

This is interesting because you could say that a soldier who is not
paniced has to have quite low morale to become panicked.
But once panicked they can't just get rid of it by getting their morale
up to the point where they first became panicked, they have to get it
all the way up to 30% to get out of it.
Kind of a notion that it's hard to change out of your current state
rather than to have a single line that if you're above you're not
panicked and if you're below you are."

I would like use this in my new map packs, but i am not sure how can i use it. Can you give some detailest or facts aboute it? I reading creation maps guide, but information about moral or panic is ont there.
Thank you all. My english is terrible.
smile...
Jarek